Dine with Design 2011
The Glass House would like to thank all who participated in Dine with Design on June 11, 2011. Special thanks to the fabulous chefs and artisans
for their inspired menus, the authors and publishers of Harvest to Heat,
and our generous sponsors
and media partners
. Enjoy photos from the event below._____________________________________________________________________
- Internationally renowned Chef Michel Richard of Central Michel Richard, Washington, D.C. and Michel, McLean, VA
- Chef Brian Lewis, Co-creator of the Bedford Post, Bedford, NY, whose much anticipated new restaurant opens this spring in New Canaan, CT
- Chef Lee Chizmar of Bolete, Bethlehem, PA
- Chef Bill Taibe of LeFarm, Westport, CT
- Chef Derek Wagner of Nicks on Broadway, Providence, RI
- Baker Mark Furstenberg, founder of The Breadline, Washington, D.C.
- Jasper Hill Farm, Greensboro, VT
- Freddy Guys Hazelnuts, Monmouth, OR
- Theo Chocolate, Seattle, WA
- Tuthilltown Spirits, Gardiner, NY
- Rappahannock River Oysters, Topping, VA
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
Click here to learn more about the celebrated chefs and artisans.______________________________________________________________________________
Hailed as the “the fall’s most beautiful cookbook” by Newsweek, Harvest to Heat
has struck a chord nationwide. As Alice Waters raves, “Harvest to Heat represents a new generation of cookbook, one that celebrates the crucial relationship between chefs, farmers, and artisans, documenting this connection with rich, candid photography and stories from the field and kitchen alike.”
From the shepherd who breeds select herds to the artisan who produces heirloom tomatoes, farmers have become an invaluable source of inspiration to some of our nation’s most distinguished and creative chefs. Harvest to Heat: Cooking with America’s Best, Chefs, Farmers, and Artisans
celebrates this unique relationship and their shared passion for food, excellence, education and philanthropy.
The Glass House gratefully acknowledges the generous sponsors and partners of Dine with Design.
As a premier architectural landmark in the United States, BMW is proud to support the preservation of the Philip Johnson Glass House.